Most insurance companies are making vacant property inspections a policy requirement in order to safeguard the integrity of the building.
Vacant properties (does not include holiday homes) can be seen as an easy targets for vandals, thieves, arsonists, squatters or even troublesome youths.
Community Protection – SW will complete a comprehensive inspection, which will protect the owner’s investment and avoid time consuming delays removing trespassers or repairing damages.
A full report including photographic evidence of all inspections made will be provided, with further recommendations where appropriate.
Our comprehensive security checks include:
• Checking and securing all access points.
• Checking for water leaks and other damage.
• Check for fire, electrical or other hazards.
• Checking general condition of interior/exterior.
• Look for evidence of graffiti & vandalism, and liaison with local Police where necessary.
• We can take meter readings.